(First Date of Pub.: Wed., April 15, 2020)
(Dates of Pub.: Wed., April 15, 22, 29, May 6, 13, 20, 2020)
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: April 15, 2020.
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Dorschner Holdings LLC, a Minnesota limited liability company, as mortgagor, in favor of Bremer Bank, National Association, a national banking association as mortgagee, dated December 28, 2017, and recorded on December 29, 2017, as Document No. 214784, as modified by that certain modification of mortgage dated April 5, 2019, and recorded on May 6, 2019, as Document No. 218330, both in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Lyon County, Minnesota (collectively, “Mortgage”). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $775,070.96.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $824,051.46.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 2133 County Road 9, Marshall, Minnesota 56258, Property Tax ID No. 01-006004-1, and legally described as follows:
All that part of the Northeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter of Section 6, Township 110 North, Range 40 West, Lyon County, Minnesota, being more particularly described as follows:
Beginning at the northeast corner of said Southeast Quarter; thence South 00 degrees 14 minutes 34 seconds East, bearing based on Lyon County Coordinate System (1996 Adj.) along the east line of said Southeast Quarter, a distance of 1084 feet; thence North 89 degrees 01 minutes 06 seconds West a distance of 402.00 feet; thence North 00 degrees 14 minutes 34 seconds West a distance of 1084 feet, to a point on the north line of said Southeast Quarter; thence South 89 degrees 01 minutes 06 seconds East, along said north line, a distance of 402.00 feet, to the point of beginning. (“Property”),
shall be sold by the Sheriff of Lyon County, Minnesota, at public auction on June 16, 2020 at 10:00 a.m., at the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office: 611 W Main Street, Marshall, Minnesota 56258.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagor or mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
The mortgagor released from financial obligation on the Mortgage is: None.
Bremer Bank, National Association
(a national banking association)
By its attorneys:
/s/ Lindsay W. Cremona
Lindsay W. Cremona (#393599)
Joshua D. Christensen (#332616)
Anastasi Jellum, P.A. Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082