Grace Dolan and Caden Anderson are the 2022-23 Tracy Area High School Triple ‘A’ nominees.
The Academics, Arts, and Athletics Award, commonly known as the Triple ‘A’ Award, honors high school seniors throughout the state who have a 3.0 or higher-grade point average and participate in League-sponsored athletic and fine arts activities.
To be eligible for the Academics, Arts, and Athletics Award a student must:
• be a high school senior at the time of nomination. Schools may nominate one senior boy and one senior girl for this award;
• have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the time of nomination;
• participate in at least one League-sponsored athletic program and one arts/activity program.
• comply with the MSHSL’s Student Code of Conduct; and
• complete the application form and submit it to the administrative region secretary by the deadline date specified by the region committee.
Read about Grace and Caden in this week’s paper!